Sunday 27 November 2011

Journal writing experience

Since blogging about the penguins and uploading the Vidio to my blogg, I wrote in my journal and reflected on how knolagable I am on web 2.0.
I wrote about the method I use when I do something new on the web. For example When loading the Vidio of the penguins onto my blogg. At first I didn't know how to load it on, I like to play around and look through things and work it out my self. From this I can see that in Kolb's learning circle I fall into the category "concert experience" ( doing/ having experience).
Once I loaded the gadget of YouTube Vidio on my blogg I didn't know how to change the Vidio to the one I wanted to show. So I reflected on what I had just done and the process I had taken. I reviewed how I loaded it and what options I picked. After reviewing what I had done I figured out what I needed to do to adapt the option given to gain what I wanted to show.
From doing this I also fall into the category " reflective observation " (reviewing/reflecting on experience.)

Kolb's learning cycle makes you more knolagable on the way you learn and how you reflect on the things you do.



 
I feel that because I do things the way I do I am more knolagable on web 2.0 than I relies.

Everyone is Is different and learn things in different ways. Don't mean your wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment