Wednesday 9 November 2011

Journal entry .... Lesson learnt

I was looking through my journal and reflecting on what i had done that week and what i had learnt about myself and actions i took. One thing that i had learnt was that Its all about survival in life no matter what species you are! I had thought of this after watching a documentary about penguins and deciding that even if your a dancer, actor, artist, hairdresser or even a shop owner. You have to be good at what you do and perform to the highest standard and fight for survival. I realised this and reflected on this after an audition a few days after which didn't go well. There are so many people that want the same thing and you have to fight for survival otherwise your cut!
I have found that looking back over my journal I reflect more on what I have done and what I have learn from it. I feel that I am more knolagable about things going on around me.

What things have you learnt about yourself or even about things that you have done?

3 comments:

  1. I saw a show with these penguins who got completely covered in ice - was that the one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was and there also was another piece were this one penguin was thieving another penguins stones for his nest. So it's not just in our intersty were your friends are also your competitors it's also in the penguin world.
    I wonder what other indesterys and species have the same view as us? It's a dog eat dog world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have added the penguin thief to my blog.

    ReplyDelete