Wednesday 7 December 2011

3A my network

through this course i have become more awear of my network and allot of it does involve Web 2.O. when we first started blogging about Web 2.0 i blogged Do our lives evolve around the web to much. But coming to the end of this term i reflected on that blogg and wrote a short reflection about it.

i didn't relies what my network actually consisted of in till i sat down and drew it out



After looking at the diagram i had produced i drew another one up of how i would like to expand my network.


i feel that twitter is a good way to expand as i can then follow casting directors and choreographers as they my tweet about auditions i may not know about.
i feel that no ones network is ever complete you can always widen your horizons.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Charlie,
    I completely agree with you about twitter being a good way to network nowadays, however I am new to it and still learning new things. Its fast, easy and so accessible, making it one of the best ways to keep in touch with the (dance) world.

    ReplyDelete