Monday 27 February 2012

It's all about the SIG

I feel that the SIG groups I would fit in to are teaching, performing and also teaching children with learning difficulties.

I have Made to group descution pages on LinkedIn.


Teaching in schools......http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Teaching-in-schools-4326009?home=&gid=4326009




Teaching children with learning difficulties ...http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Teaching-children-learning-difficulties-4325998?gid=4325998&trk=hb_side_g




Feel free to join group and get discussions rolling :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Charlie,

    I will definitely take a look at the teaching in schools one.

    Lizzie has created a facebook group called 'Teaching Dance to young children' as an SIG on Facebook.

    Please feel free to join so we can develop discussions :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlie,
    I am interested in both teaching children with learning difficulties and teaching in schools both to me are connected and being able to adapt your teaching to cater all needs in a class in important. Do you mean serve disability?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I do children with autism seem to benefit the most from classes. We could be in the same sig and bounce off each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlotte - put these up on Libgide - also join others similar to discuss with others - report discussions on your blog.

    ReplyDelete