Tuesday 27 September 2011

My first day... Blogging and all

It has been the first day of the Bridging course for dyslexia.
I met people who were all different ages who are starting the university this year.... They all felt the same as me about written work and reading.... Frustration.
I felt a big weight lift off my shoulders, knowing there is help there for me and other people that are in the same position helps a lot. I feel less apprehensive about starting and completing written work.
I have know planned out my entire semester and set tasks and deadlines for myself.
I have learnt that if i organise, plan out things and set deadlines it makes it seem less of a work load and makes it more reassuring that i will get it all done.
Even if you aren't dyslexic this will help you get things done and set aside time to study.
I also learnt alot of different techniques to help memory and studying.
I'm looking forward to learning more the next three days.
Does anyone have any study techniques which they can share with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment